|Price||RM13.99 - RM58.99 RM25.00 - RM70.00|
- Wild toad grass has the following 4 ways to eat
- 1. After washing the fresh toad grass, put it directly into the mouth to chew, swallow the juice slowly, and spit out the scum, which can effectively treat the sore throat.
- 2. Wash the fresh toad grass and chop it up, then add an appropriate amount of water and flour, stir well, and finally take the pancake while it is still hot. This medicated diet method has a very good effect on throat diseases, especially sore throat, bronchitis and cough. If you have a cough and a sore throat, you can recover after taking it once or twice. If you have bronchitis, it is best for the patient to take it five or six times.
- 3. Decoct the toad grass and three bowls of water together. After the fire is boiled, simmer for 15 minutes on low heat, and then use it instead of tea. This method has a good effect on coughing, and the effect can be seen after about an hour, and the body can recover after three hours without a rebound.
- 1. treat cough
- 2. treat sore throat
Toad Grass 100g~300g
It has an obvious effect on the treatment of chronic bronchitis by decocting the fly grass into the water and taking it. It can also be mashed and applied externally, which has a good effect on mastitis and bleeding hemorrhoids.
Toad grass is a blind Chinese herbal medicine, also known as frog grass, or snow grass. Bitter in taste, cool in nature, classified into the stomach and lung meridians. It has the effects of reducing swelling, clearing heat and detoxifying, cooling blood, and dissipating blood stasis. It is often used to treat lung-heat cough, cold and fever, hematemesis, hemoptysis, hematuria, nephritis, edema, eczema, itching, bruises, snake and insect hemorrhage, and other symptoms. Due to its cold nature, it is not suitable for pregnant women and people with the cold constitution. It is recommended to follow the doctor's advice and not take it privately.
1. Toadstool has the effect of detoxification, itching, dampness, and swelling, and has a good effect on eczema, hemorrhoids, and anal swelling and pain.
2. Rinse the toadstools clean, and put them into boiling water to brew, can be used for sore throat, and bronchitis, and can also be used to treat colds.
3. It also has the effect of dispelling rheumatism and can be used for rheumatic pain in the muscles and bones.
4. It also has a good therapeutic effect on bladder stones, hepatitis, and other diseases.
Mix cockroach with alum and crush it and apply it topically to treat eczema.
It has obvious effect on the treatment of chronic bronchitis by decocting the fly grass into water and taking it. It can also be mashed and applied externally, which has a good effect on mastitis and bleeding hemorrhoids.
1xToad Grass 100g~300g