|Price||RM19.00 - RM40.00|
- Slowing the aging process
- Lowering cholesterol preventing and fighting cancer
- Lowering blood pressure
- Supporting the immune system
- Fighting inflammation
- Lowering blood sugar
Agrocybe Aegerila 茶树菇 50g~200g
Tea tree mushroom is delicious and can be used not only for cooking main dishes but also as side dishes for seasoning. Chinese medicine practitioners believe that tea tree mushroom is sweet, warm and non-toxic. It has many benefits when consumed and is very suitable for the general consumption level. tea tree mushroom is relatively high, and it contains a variety of amino acids needed by the human body.
1. Anti-aging: It has the effects of nourishing the kidneys, nourishing the yin, strengthening the spleen and stomach, improving the body's immunity, and enhancing the body's ability to prevent diseases. Regular eating can play a role in anti-aging and beauty.
2. Edema and rheumatism
3. Anti-cancer and anti-cancer: Tea tree mushroom contains a lot of anti-cancer polysaccharides and has a good anti-cancer effect. People call it "Chinese mushroom", "health food", and "anti-cancer vanguard".
4. Relieve bedwetting in children: Tea tree mushroom has a unique effect on kidney deficiency, frequent urination, edema, and asthma, especially in children with low fever and bedwetting.
5. Tea tree mushroom is eaten with pork bones or chicken to enhance immunity.
Suitable for people：
Most people are suitable for eating tea tree mushrooms, especially for patients with high blood pressure, cardiovascular disease, obesity, osteoporosis, and people who are chronically ill and physically weak.
People with allergies are not suitable to eat tea tree mushroom: tea tree mushroom is a windy food, which can easily cause allergies to people with weak physical fitness. Therefore, people with a history of mushroom allergy should pay special attention to avoid eating tea tree mushroom.
1XMr.JANG YU Agrocybe Aegerila 茶树菇 50g~150g